🅱MoC (🅱iggest Meme on Campus), formerly known as MMoC (Meanest Man on Campus), is a charity competition hosted by the Alpha Phi Omega chapter here at RPI. The way the competition works is simple: candidates campaign for who is the biggest meme, and whoever receives the most votes wins. 80% of the money raised throughout the term of the competition is then donated to the biggest memes charity of choice (selected at the beginning of the campaign). The remaining 20% of the money raised each week will go to that week's leading candidate, meaning that up to 6 charities will benefit from the competition this year.